Priligy dapoxetine is a safe oral medicine approved for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Always use your Priligy dosage with precaution and only after consulting a doctor so as to get the best results of this medication and to avoid any priligy side effects.
Priligy 30mg & Priligy 60mg
Priligy is available in the dosage strengths of Priligy 30mg and Priligy 60mg. Doctors usually recommend the Priligy 30mg dose to their patients first. Strength of Priligy dosage may be increased by the doctor to Priligy 60mg, if the effect of Priligy 30mg is not satisfactory and if the drug is well tolerated by the person’s body. A Priligy dosage should be taken 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity. In any case, a person should not take more than one dapoxetine dosage in 24 hours.
Always ensure you buy genuine Priligy 30mg and Priligy 60mg tablets from a reputed online clinic such as buypriligyonline.co.uk.
- The Priligy 30mg film-coated tablets are light gray, round, convex and have "30" stamped on one side in a triangle
- The Priligy 60mg film-coated tablets are gray, round, convex and have "60" stamped in a triangle on one side
How to take a Priligy dosage?
- Inform the doctor about your medical conditions and medicines you may be taking
- Men suffering from premature ejaculation should only take a Priligy dapoxetine dosage after consulting a doctor and should only take their dosage the doctor may have recommended
- Priligy dapoxetine tablet should be swallowed orally with at least one full glass of water. This reduced your chances of fainting due to a Priligy side effect
- Take the Priligy dosage one to three hours prior to sexual activity
- To avoid a bitter taste, always take the Priligy 30mg or Priligy 60mg tablet as a whole.
- Do not take more than once every 24 hours
- Priligy dosages should not be used by either men under the age of 18 or men 65 years or older.
- Men taking Priligy treatment should avoid driving vehicles or operating dangerous machinery as Priligy may cause side effects such as dizziness or drowsiness
Can I take a Priligy dosage with food and drink?
A Priligy dosage can be taken with or without food which is why men with premature ejaculation do not need to worry about their meal time while taking Priligy treatment. It is applicable for both Priligy 30mg and Priligy 60mg tablets.Now, priligy is one click away as you can order priligy online.
However, alcohol should be avoided when you take your Priligy dosage. This is because the effects of alcohol such as feeling dizzy, sleepy and having slow reactions may be increased if taken with Priligy. Besides, mixing alcohol with the Priligy treatment may also increase a person’s risk of injury from fainting or from other side effects. Therefore it is recommended that you do not drink alcohol while taking Priligy dosage.